6/18/2017

Shoplet Expo Markers, PaperMate InkJoy & Sharpie Highlighters {REVIEW}

Shoplet.com has a great variety of office supplies and I was able to try out these four. This is my honest opinion of them. 


Expo Dual Ended Dry Erase Markers
These dual ended markers are wonderful. They have vibrant, bold colors with low odor which is always good. My son loves using dry erase markers to practice writing and the chisel-tip makes it easy to write fine lines. The two colors on one marker helps when you have limited storage space. I like having the black on each one that way I can switch between black and color easily. 


Sharpie Clear View Highlighters
I am not a avid highligher user but if I were these would be my go to. I like the clear tip so I can see where to stop. In the past when I used highlighter they would smear whatever I was using them on but I didn't seem to have that issue with these. The size is perfect for small hands, I am not sure about larger hands, I really like the size. The colors are bright and transparent. 


Expo Magnetic Dry Erase Markers
These have all the great features expected from Expo plus a built in magnet which makes them easy to store on any metal surface or metal backed white boards. You can always have your markers at hands reach. They have a fine tip that is great for details or small lines. The built in eraser is very helpful for those small mistakes.


Papermate Inkjoy Gel Pen 
I am a collector of ink pens and Papermate are one of my favorite brands. These gel pens do not smear because the ink dries really fast which is the best feature in my opinion. I hate ink that smears. These also have a comfortable rubber grip which I like. The translucent window makes it easy to see if you are close to using all your ink.The ink flows smoothly and doesn't clump. 


I would recommend any of these wonderful products if you are in the market for office or school supplies. Head over to Shoplet.com and get your order in. 

Find an assortment of office supplies, cleaning suppliesmedical supplies and office furniture on Shoplet.com.


1 comment:

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

Awesome! I know I need to order some for back to school supplies! We always run out quickly!