4/05/2017

IntelliDent Disposable Toothbrush Shields {REVIEW}


I hadn't really thought about my toothbrush getting dirty while hanging in the holder in the bathroom until now.  

Did you know that flushing your toilet can contaminate a six foot radius? I didn't either until I read it on the back of the box of IntelliDent Toothbrush Shields. That is something to think about.
 I received a pack of 10 disposable shields to check out.  Each of the non-woven fabric are made to block microbes as it wicks moisture away from brush bristles. It helps keep your toothbrush clean and healthy between each use.

These are great for travel instead of those old fashion plastic holders which I feel can probably hold bacteria since they are not breathable. 

Each one provides up to 7 days of a barrier against bacteria. 

If you need a great way to protect your toothbrush either at home or while traveling I would recommend these. You can continue to store your toothbrush the way you do now just slip the shield over the head of your brush. 

Why not try these, really who wants to brush their teeth with toilet water? Not me. 

The product featured in this post was provided to me free of charge from IntelliDent Products but in no way will influence the review. 

Learn more about IntelliDent Products

Find them also on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram

No comments: