12/30/2016

Hamburger Foil Dinner Recipe

I want to share a quick and easy recipe that is great for at home, camping or just for fun outside. I remember this recipe when I stayed the summer with my Grandma when I was young. She would make these for our lunch or dinner but of course I can never make them taste exactly the same but they sure do bring back wonderful memories. 

Hamburger Foil Dinner
1-2 lbs of Ground Beef made into Patties
1-2 potatoes diced
1/2 onion diced
Sliced Mushrooms (desired amount)
Seasoned Salt
Pepper
Worcestershire Sauce
Butter


Cut pieces of foil big enough to add ingredients and be able to fold into a pouch.
Add beef patty, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, salt, pepper, Worcestershire Sauce and top with 3-4 pats of butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 20 minutes or until done.
One thing I love about this recipe is you can change it up in any way you wish. You can add carrots, green peppers or any other vegetable you desire. It is super easy clean up too.  


No comments: