8/18/2015

Stanley Bostich Dynamo Stapler Review


I received this very nice Stanley Bostitch Dynamo Stapler from Shoplet.com to review.  This is the most multi-use stapler I think I have ever seen.  It has many useful features including a pencil sharpener and staple remover.  I enjoyed the soft rubber grip on both sides which makes it very comfortable to use.  I use a stapler quite often in my daily activities. I make worksheet booklets for my homeschool and also use it for different projects that we do like lapbooks etc. 

This Stanley Bostitch Dynamo Stapler will staple up to 20 pages together with no issue which is perfect for doing booklets. I love also that it staples very secure. 

I always hate when I get ready to staple something and I am out of staples. Well not with this stapler I no longer have to worry about that. It has a handy storage compartment in the base that holds up to 2 rows  of staples.  It also opens  to 180 degrees in order to use for tacking and other crafts. 

It will store easily on your desk vertically so you can save space. 
This is surely a ALL IN ONE stapler. 


Shop at Shoplet.com for this All in One Stanley Bostitch Dynamo Stapler and all your other office/school needs. 


Free Shipping for order over $25
*Special Offer- $10 Starbucks Gift Card with any $50 purchase of Qualifying Stanley Products on Shoplet.com (exp. 9/30)

No comments: