6/14/2015

Shoplet's Samsill Pad Holder & Binder Review



I received two products from the great people at Shoplet.com to review,
I use View Binders for almost everything.  Since I homeschool I use binders to keep my kids work organized, I use one to keep all my insurance claims and information organized and  I have one for all my son's medical information.  I have learned not to buy the cheap brand binder either because they almost always end up splitting open on the sides.  I love the View Binders because you can insert paper in the front, spine and back in order to identify what is in it which makes it easier to find what you are looking for.  This Samsill Speedy Spine Round Ring View Binder  holds 8 1/2 x 11  size paper up to 225 sheets.  It is also made of 51% recycled material. All priced at below $5.00.




The Samsill Professional Pad Holder is nice for keeping up with your writing pad and also had an inside pocket for those loose paper you need to keep up with and a smaller pocket for business cards. It has a professional and simple look and is light weight. It has a pen loop (which alot of compared pad holders do not have). This portfolio seems to be very well made and should be able to stand up to normal to heavy use.   

If you are interested in reading more about these products or are ready to purchase either one check them out on Shoplet.com 


Also Available

No comments: