3/24/2014

Zim's Advanced Organic Crack Cream & Max-Freeze Spray Review



 This winter has been unusually brutal when it comes to the cold temperature and wind. We usually have mild weather but this year we have had our share of snow, ice, and cold temperatures. All of these create havoc on the skin. My husband and I both tend to have dry skin and use lotion on a regular basis, but sometimes that's not enough. 
We received a sample of Zim's Advanced Organic Crack Cream and Zim's Max-Freeze Spray to try out in return for my honest review of these products.

The Cream is a thick "lotion" with added hydrocortisone to help provide relief for cracked, dry and itchy skin. It is also great for rashes, reddness, insect bites, eczema and psoriasis.
Its not just the weather creating havoc I also have developed an allergy to something. Last month I started having these red, itchy, scaly spots right under my eyes. I am not sure what caused it but it had gotten bad enough that it cracked and caused a very painful "cut".  When I got the Zim's Cream and read about it, it sounded just like what I needed. I used a Qtip to apply a very small amount right under my eyes being very careful not to get it in my eyes. I would describe the scent of the cream has refreshing and slight minty scent. After using it for about 4-5 days it got alot better.

The Zim's Max-Freeze Spray is a topical analgesic formula spray that helps relieve aching muscles and joints. It is formulated with naturally-based ingredients including aloe, arnica, Vitamin E and tea tree oil. Over the past month we have had a few 70 degree days (yes the weather has been crazy) and since Spring is coming, working in flower beds is a much needed chore. After working outside bending, swatting, raking etc the next day the back of my legs were so sore. I thought it was a perfect time to try out the Zim's Max-Freeze Spray. It was a cool feeling when I sprayed it on which was a relief in itself. After a few minutes the achy feeling was gone. This would be great for people suffering from arthritis and everyday muscle sprains.

Zim's Wide Variety of Naturally Based Products can be found over-the-counter at just about every major retailer in North America. Including Wal-mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Food Lion, Albertson's and many more. 
They are also available to purchase online at Amazon.com, Drugstore.com and LuckyVitamin.com.

Keep up with everything Zim's on their Facebook Page and Twitter. 


Ready to Win? The nice people at Zim's Natural Products have offered to giveaway the exact two products that I tried out to one lucky person so head over to this page and enter to win. 

Giveaway Starts 3/27-4/7




No comments: