5/02/2013

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review

   

  Gold Label® Virgin Coconut Oil - Our Purest Unrefined Coconut Oil!

This is Tropical Tradition's premium unrefined virgin coconut oil. It's hand-made and processed without using heat, chemicals or solvents.

 Tropical Traditions claims this oil contains some of the highest antioxidants and they offer test results on their website.

I have found so many uses for this coconut oil......

For Beauty Products:

 I made Coconut Oil Body Scrub with mine and I can say it is the best moisturizer I have ever seen.

Plus it was very easy to make.

2 cups of coconut oil

1 cup of Espom salt or organic sugar

about 10 drops of essential oil

That's it.

 When I used the shower scrub it absorbed quickly and smoothly, leaving my skin soft, smooth and healthier-looking. I am planning to try to make lip balm with it also. I think it will work out well because it will become a solid when cool.

For Cooking:

I was concerned that it would give my food a coconut taste but that was not the case, I made chicken with it and it did not taste like coconut. 

It would also work well for popcorn, even cake frosting and so much more (watch the video).

Some Different Uses of Coconut Oil.  



  Video Information about Tropical Traditions


 So in closing...
 Coconut oils are healthy and versatile. Add a long, stable shelf life (2-3 years) and no need for refrigeration, and now you know why I like coconut oil.


Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaways in return for the free product.

No comments: