12/14/2010

What's For Supper?

Yesterday I was at the therapy office for my son and I was sitting beside this lady on the phone, I could hear what she was saying (since she was right beside me). She was talking about what she was going to make for dinner, it was Taco Soup. I thought that sounded very good on a cold day. I had to go to Target anyway so I decided to pick up stuff to try to make this. I found a recipe on my IPad before I went to Target. It was so many to choose from but I settled on Paula Deen's recipe. If you would like this recipe Click Here to go to Food Network's Paula Deen's Taco Soup.



While I was making it my oldest was complaining that it had onions in it (of course if he had not seen me he wouldn't even know). I put it in the CrockPot for about 4 hours.

It was a hit!! I scooped some out and topped with cheddar cheese and sour cream with a few red pepper flakes.

No comments: