11/26/2010

Black Friday, Is it Worth it?

Black Friday has always been difficult for me since I consider myself a bargain hunter, so it is hard to decide if it is worth going to fight with the crowd, wait in the long lines, fight parking and worry about the people that prey on others during this hectic time. In the past years I have gotten up at 4am just to go wait in line to get into Walmart to spend money. Don't get me wrong there are some great deals to be gotten on this day but is it worth it to save 10.00 or so. It could end up costing you more than that in the long run. I have found usually they do not buy enough of the product on sale and unless you are one of the first 10 people you miss out anyway. Most stores will have these items on sale at a later date (if they have any left).
In closing I have gotten educated about store policies so if I missed out on an item today there is a good chance I will get another chance (plus I got to sleep in).

No comments: